You're coming to study in Poland under the Erasmus+ program? Prepare for your stay in our country by learning the basics of the Polish language. Thanks to this your stay in Poland will be much more interesting - you will establish a broader relationship with Polish people and you will feel more at ease doing your shopping in our shops, going to a cafe with friends, using public transport, and dealing with official paperwork…
Just by being on the EILC course you will meat new friends from all over the world, who will be spending the next few months studying in Poland just like you. We will also show you one of the most fascinating cities in Europe - Cracow. You will find out from us a great deal about the inhabitants of Poland, their customs, culture and everyday life.
The Polish EILC course involves:
- Learning the basics of the Polish language in a small group
- Dynamic, varied and motivating lessons
- Developing your skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- An emphasis on practical language use - speaking and understanding
- A rich program of extra-curricular activities: lectures on Polish history and culture, language and cookery workshops, Polish holidays and traditions, film screenings etc.
- Inspiring activities outside the school: tours, picnics, urban games etc.
- The opportunity to meet people from all over the world
- E-learning included in the price (*)
PRICE from: 320 EUR Matrícula
(*) Access to the online platform e-polish.eu includes a selected course at the level A1-B1 for the duration of the course in Cracow and an additional 6 months from the end of the course.